cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mark Lundquist ...@wrinkledog.com>
Subject Re: How to remove the namespace declaration in HTML output in CForms
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 18:23:08 GMT

On Jan 1, 2009, at 10:20 PM, asif_zzz wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Thanks for the replies,
> I already tried using this template given by Francesco. When i apply
> the
> template my HTML output got collapsed,and showing all page contents
> in a
> normal text(ie like label's in HTML output).
>
> Then i tried some other ways specified by Luca Morandini,i tried 4th
> solution NamespaceStripperTransformer in my sitemap.
> It works but still it showing below namespace in my code
>
> <fi:items xmlns:fi="http://apache.org/cocoon/forms/1.0#instance">
>
> Im using Cocoon 2.1.10.
> It dont no ,why the fi:items tag is in HTML output,rest of the HTML
> output
> is good,except this.
> I've tabs in my page,so i used like this format
>
> <fi:group id="Section1">
> <fi:label><i18n:text>page_Section1</i18n:text></fi:label>
> <fi:styling layout="columns"/>
> <fi:items>
>
> Any suggestions,

It looks like your XML is not getting run through the CForms XSLT
stylesheets to render the CForms widgets into HTML controls.  The
presence of a namespace attribute is the least of your worries here,
because <fi:items> does not belong in the HTML at all! :-).  Also, it
looks like you are missing the I18NTransformer in your pipeline.

cheers,
—ml—