cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Gary Larsen" <gary.lar...@envisn.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.1.8 Forms + AJAX : Final call for help!
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 15:32:47 GMT
Hi Derek,

It's been a while since I got ajax working (2.1.9) so I'm not sure if this
will help.  (and I haven't read the thread)

The ajax resources are in the cocoon-axis-block.jar.

      <map:match pattern="resources/*/**">
        <map:read src="resource://org/apache/cocoon/{1}/resources/{2}"/>
      </map:match>

Hope this helps,
gary