cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jasha Joachimsthal" <j.joachimst...@onehippo.com>
Subject RE: Using cocoon pipeline for import
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 08:15:26 GMT
Hi Mathias,

No you're right, you still need some serializer to end the pipeline but
you can use the xml serializer to see the (XML) result of the SQL
transformation.

Regards,

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal@onehippo.com - jasha@apache.org

www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 101 H Street, suite Q Petaluma CA
94952-5100 +1 (707) 773-4646