cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tak-po Li" <takpo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using cocoon pipeline for import
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 18:30:44 GMT
Hi Jasha,

Thanks for the information.  In my application, xml could be 20 level in
depth.  The database has many-to-many relations.  I wonder whether this
reaches the limitation of SQLTransformer.

I understand the licenses of JPOX and Hibernate are different.  Besides
that, what is their strength and weakness?  Thanks,

Tak