cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mika Lehtonen <m...@digikartta.net>
Subject Re: Is Cocoon the right tool?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 21:40:55 GMT
Luca,

first of all, you're right about the thing that we do know almost
nothing about the overall architecture. I seem to have a sort of a bias
nowadays. Forgive me that. It just when I was looking
http://jobmob.co.il/blog/more-beautiful-resume-ideas-that-work/
examples and wondering if those are possible with Cocoon, the whole
question interpret in my brains into something else.
Secondly, I used that plus sign as an AND operator in order the reader
to differ these two concepts which in principal aren't even parallel and
are two individual concepts. I can see I failed in that. What I meant,
is that in order to finish his assignment with Cocoon, Fernando probably
would need to write sitemaps as well XSL and other stuff.

- mika -