cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Database connectivity
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:02:31 GMT
Hi Krishna,

Krishna Thokala schrieb:

> Yes,I want to store lenya docs in DB and display the data on web pages.

in this case this thread should be continued on the Lenya users list.

Just a short remark: Are you aware that Lenya doesn't support database
back-ends? Are you planning to implement a DB back-end for Lenya? This
would be a very complex task. Are there any particular benefits you are
hoping to achieve?

-- Andreas

> I configured in web.xml and cocoon.xconf require information,but i didnot
> configure in sitemap ,how can i configure?
>
> Thanks,
> krishna.

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH