cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Krum <soren.k...@uninett.no>
Subject Re: Parameters in block protocol
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:15:37 GMT
Hi!

I tried a little bit more, and now i have a pipeline match looking like
that:

*******************************8<----------------------
<map:generate type="servletService"
src="servlet:cocoon:/portal-login-service?redirect-url={url-encode:{request:requestURI}}&amp;query-string={request:queryString}"
        label="debug">
  <map:parameter name="service"
value="servlet:cocoon:/portal-login-service?redirect-url={url-encode:{request:requestURI}}&amp;query-string={request:queryString}"/>
</map:generate>
*******************************8<----------------------
Calling

http://localhost:8888/application/applicationEdit?cocoon-vie=debug&osv=true

an action i added in the portal-login-service gets me the following
request params:

RequestParam redirect-url=/application/applicationListEdit
RequestParam osv=true
RequestParam query-string=cocoon-vie=debug
RequestParam cocoon-vie=debug

So, the parameters are still alive(even if the are a little bit damaged,
guess i need another url-encode...) when i get in the central map.
Still, the stylesheet seems not to see the request parameter.

I called the same stylesheet in another pipeline with a "resource"
parameter, and that works...