cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Krum <soren.k...@uninett.no>
Subject Re: configuring between blocks
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 13:33:33 GMT
Some further investigations and a little bit try and error got me a bit
further:

- the xconf file has to be placed in
src/main/resources/META-INF/cocoon/avalon
- i figured out that if i write some xml which is not valid, that the
file is read, because then a error during the startup is thrown:

WARN:  Nested in
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unable
to read Avalon configuration from
'resource://org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.xconf'.; nested exception is
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot
load from directory 'classpath*:META-INF/cocoon/avalon' at etc etc....

So, now i am sure that someone tries to read the file.

I placed it in the directory of the block where i want to use the data
source which i had configured, but still, the log says that there is no
data source. Is there something wrong with the data source
configuration? I did not find an example so i overtook it from cocoon 2.1

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<cocoon version="2.2">
<datasources>
  <jdbc name="intern">
      <pool-controller max="10" min="2" timeout="30000"/>
      <driver>oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver</driver>
      <dburl>jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1523:test</dburl>
      <user>myuser</user>
      <password>pass</password>
  </jdbc>
</datasources>
</cocoon>

--
Søren D. Krum
Systemutvikler/system developer

There are 10 different kind of people in the world, those who understand binary and those
who don't