cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Víctor Pergolesi <victorpergol...@codimat.com.ar>
Subject Re: Regexp matcher with digits
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 10:27:24 GMT
Dear Mansour:

The question:
One more thing, I have seen some code for a sitemap using something like
    {../2}, what is this ? I couldn't find any documentation.

The answer:
<map:match pattern="ejemplo-*">
          <map:act type="request">
               <map:generate src="http://192.168.0.5/intraapps/resumenpesajereparto?txtfecha={../1}"
label="documento"/>
           </map:act>
           <map:transform type="xslt" src="ejemplo.xsl">
           </map:transform>
           <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Above is an example of the use of {../n}. I use it because between the map:match and the map:generate
there is a map:act. So I need to jump this level ( using {../} ) to reference the pattern.
If I use {1} this is the reference to the map:act level.

I hope this help.

Victor Pergolesi
Codimat S.A.
Área Sistemas
Web: www.codimat.com.ar
Tel.: (0291) 459-2480 | 459-2424
Fax: (0291) 459-2400 | 0-800-666-42266
Don Bosco 1495 - B8003CAA Bahía Blanca - Argentina
  _____