cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: [HELP]Cannot convert null to an object.
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 06:46:05 GMT
Someone more savvy than me may be able to see directly what the issue is...
what I do is to isolate which part of my code the error is occurring in,
then add in some print statements to check that all the variables I *think*
have values are not, in fact, actually null instead... then you can start
figuring how to test for these, and/or add in some exception handling.