cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: custom serializer
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 09:05:41 GMT
The idea is to have a pipeline that creates the ZIP file. This would be
the one that matches the user's request. In the XML for the ZIP archive
serializer you list the files you want to be included in the ZIP file.
By using cocoon:/ pseudo protocol this can be another (maybe internal)
pipeline. The docu [1] has such an example: foo.html is pulled out of
another pipeline.

Joerg

[1] http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/ziparchive-serializer.html