cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Patrick Heiden" <patrickhei...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: RE: dynamic cForm generation
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 14:05:27 GMT
Hi Robby,

thanks for your link!
But I am afrait that form-libs will not solve my problem:

"With this feature, it is now possible to define libraries of form definitions and bindings.
Specific support for templates was intentionally left out because of the frequently changing
and unstructured nature of it."

Also I was not able to see WHY form-libs are suitable for dynamic form-generation (especially
because ft's are not supported!).

When I think it over (as a first-shot) it will be a better way to generate the fd-/ft-/ and
fb-files out of the domainlayer (according to some change needed) and save the resulting XML-files
inside my block-structure. But upfront I was trying not to reinvent the wheel and generate
XML by myself :)

Cheers,
Patrick

-------- Original-Nachricht --------