cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Perez Guerrero, Antonio Javier" <AJPE...@sadiel.es>
Subject RE: Avoid a class to be garbage collected
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 08:17:58 GMT
Then the only thing I have to do is to define the class as a bean in my core.xml (which is
loaded from applicationContext.xml). Nice!

Thanks a lot Andre

PS: I'm using Cocoon 2.2 and Spring 2.5, I forgot to say it.

________________________________

Hi,

if you rely on Cocoon 2.2, then creating classes with Spring would be
the way to go:

Spring 3.*
http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/3.0.x/spring-framework-reference/html/ch04s04.html#beans-factory-scopes-singleton

Spring 2.5.*
http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/beans.html#beans-factory-scopes-singleton

While most developers with Spring would prefer XML to define their
beans, one can also do so by annotation.

Cheers,
Andre