cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Hubert Klein Ikkink <h.kleinikk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings' is defined
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:48:20 GMT
bcaramu <bcaramu <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I Configured cocoon spring configuration in my spring MVC application. But
> am getting below error.
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException:
> No bean named 'org.apache.cocoon.configuration.Settings' is defined

Hi,

you probably have an hierarchy of Spring bean configuration files.
Maybe you defined <configurator:settings/> in the
dispatch-servlet.xml configuration file,
which is a child of the applicationContext.xml file.
If you define <configurator:settings/> in the applicationContext.xml as well,
you get no error.

Kind regards, Hubert Klein Ikkink