cocoon-users mailing list archives

From sh kh <techlogs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with Dynamic Chart
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 23:44:35 GMT
Seems like InputStream is getting converted to string.

Response header from browser:
Server: Jetty(6.1.7)

200 OK

The Content-Length: 36 is same as output of System.out.println(is.toString().length()) - where
"is" is InputStream.
I also get a warning at console when starting jetty.
[WARNING] Using platform encoding (Cp1252 actually) to copy filtered resources,
i.e. build is platform dependent!

Not sure if this warning is relevant.

Has anyone encountered similar issue or has a suggestion?

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, sh kh <techlogs123@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: sh kh <techlogs123@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Trouble with Dynamic Chart
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 11:11 AM

Thanks.  I did look at FINS and may eventually go that way (it needs both data and configuration
in XML format, whereas this approach can work directly with JFreeChart configuration options
and retrieving data directly from database, which is what I'm doing).

However, I'm still puzzled why InputStream will not be rendered properly.  I also tried getting
chart output as byte array instead of inputstream, and feeding that into map:read...that doesn't
work
 either.  Perhaps I'm missing some configuration option in reader.....

Shailender