cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Søren Krum <soren.k...@uninett.no>
Subject FOP configuration ?!?
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 08:39:40 GMT
Hello!

i am trying out pdf serialisation, but the fop process is not interested
in finding the metrics file.

I wrote a configuration like this:

<configuration>
  <fonts>

 From the documentation :
---------8<------------
I normally store this with the metrics file in the fop-fonts directory
(called config.xml (ensure there's not a font called config ;)) although
I fully qualify all the filenames just incase I move it ;)
---------8<------------
i would suggest that if the config file is placed in the same directory
as the metrics file, fop processen should be able to find the metrics,
but what i get is this:

ERROR TP-Processor1 cocoon.fop - Failed to read font metrics file
file:ocrb.xml: ocrb.xml (No such file or directory)

But then, if i remove "file:" from the metrics file, the process
complains over a protocoll missing. So the documentaion is probably not
so actual :-(

Any hints where the process start searching? Or is it supposed to work
as described? After i thought to have the metric files and even the
fonts as part of one block, i would really like if the fop process would
start searching in the directory of the config file ;-)

Best Regards

--
Med vennlig hilsen

Søren D. Krum
Systemutvikler/system developer
UNINETT FAS
+ 47 73557859

There are 10 different kind of people in the world, those who understand binary and those
who don't