cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject adding expires headers with cocoon
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 10:45:13 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm building a new cocoon app (cocoon2.2) and performance really comes
into play so after reading
http://developer.yahoo.com/performance/rules.html  I'm trying to get an
A-grade for all rules ;-)

Now I'm focusing on "Add an expires or cache-control header" so I
started googling around.  I was reading this thread
http://www.mail-archive.com/cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org/msg16951.html
about adding support for settings expires headers.  But reading the
official cocoon documentation I did not found anything back.  Does
cocoon have built-in support to do so and are there
examples/documentation of how to accomplish this?

And by the way... anyone who has experience with configuring ETags??

Thx in advance,

Robby Pelssers