cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ali Mahdoui <mahd...@hotmail.de>
Subject Passing POST Parameters to a block call, cocoon 2.2, please urgent!
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 07:26:02 GMT

Hi,

i want to forewoard my form data to a "servlet:..." pipeline request.

My Form:

<form action="pattern1" method="post">

    <input type="text" name="data">

</form>

The source pipeline calls a block like this

<map:match pattern="pattern1">

     <map:generate src="servlet:block-id:/pattern2"/>

</map:match>

In my second Block i have a match which uses the posted data to make a service call on a third
server

<map:match pattern="pattern2">

    <map:generate src="third service call"/>

    <map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

My propblem is that all the posted parameters from my form are lost in the second block

and the third service call does not succeed.

What i am doing wrong?

I there any tutorial or sample how to do that correctly?

I have tried to change the code in cocoon-servlet-service-impl for the class ServletServiceRequest,
i can now get the parameters and the request method but it is still not working correctly.

thank you for your help.

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0908axIE_MSN2
Surfen – optimiert für MSN.