cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dominic Mitchell <...@happygiraffe.net>
Subject Re: problems with "Getting Started" 2.2 [was: Starting out with Cocoon 2.2]
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:24:11 GMT
On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 6:50 PM, Steven D. Majewski <sdm7g@virginia.edu>wrote:

> Thanks. Yes -- I saw that observation in the other message.
> However: it wouldn't build doing just a 'mvn install' on the blocks.

Was there a particular reason for the failure when you ran "mvn install" in
the blocks?

> I've just deleted my test code as well as ~/.m2  repository so I can start
> over clean,
> just in case one of my earlier failed attempts left someting in the
> repository
> that may be causing a problem.

I realise it's probably adding more complication at this point, but if you
delete ~/.m2/repository regularly, you might want to look at something like
nexus in order to speed up future downloads.

  http://nexus.sonatype.org/

-Dom