cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: using dynamic tree-model source in tree widget (CForms)
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:01:59 GMT
Maria,

iĺl try to keep the mailinglist in the loop, so everybody can benefit
from your answer.

For the path parameter, you could try to use the jx generator (mark the
type *newjx*).

<map:generate src="file_explorer_model.xml" type="newjx">
   <map:parameter name="path" value="d:/md_dat"/>
</map:generate>

Then in your XML you can use (if I remember correctly):

${cocoon.parameters.path} to get the value.

Regards,

Jeroen