cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen Reijn <j.re...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: using Cocoon for on-the-fly minification?
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2009 07:33:52 GMT
Hi Lars,

I've been working with Wilfred on that project, but I'm not really sure
if I was the guy that wrote the component, which he talks about. However
  I have written something similar about 2 years ago.

The way I implemented it was by creating a reader. This reader then
reads the js van the filesystem and minifies it on the fly.
However this is quite nice, but it would be better if you could compress
it on build time. Next to that the yui compressor comes with it's own
version if rhino, which might conflict with the one that comes with
Cocoon. I'll try to find some code example.

Regards,

Jeroen