cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <francesco.chicchiri...@everett.it>
Subject Re: Cocoon as a JSR-168 portlet
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:17:38 GMT
Hi gents,
even tough it does not seem to be on top of Cocoon community's
interest, do you think that the patches and guidelines reported (for
JSR-168 portlet environments) below can be of any interest?

Do you think that it is useful to update [1]?
Is there any simple way to propose the addition of some code that I
developed for Cocoon 2.1.X?

Thanks.
Cheers.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò
Delivery Manager

everett Italia ▸
          TRUSTED TO KNOW

Head Office
Via Torino, 2 - 20123 Milano - Italia
Tel:
+39 02 72546847
Fax:
+39 02 72546418
Technology Centre
Via Federico Fellini, 2 G2/1 - 65010 Spoltore (PE) - Italia
Tel:
+39 085 2120342 / +39 085 2120537
Fax:
+39 085 2120342 / +39 085 2120537