cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Medioni" <lmedi...@odyssey-group.com>
Subject RE: embedding fonts
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 09:39:50 GMT
You refer to a D:/fop-fonts/config.xml in your sitemap ?
Can you summarize what you are usingm what you have done so far and what you get at the end
?
Thanks.

From: Rover Rock [mailto:rockrover@gmail.com]
Sent: jeudi, 8. octobre 2009 23:02
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: embedding fonts

Ok, I see.
> Are the fonts provided through your config file Unicode fonts ?
I use only the default install, i did not modify any config file and Unicode fonts settings.
Where and what can i do?:)
>+ When you use fop elements (in your xml or in a xsl) how are the <fo:root> parameters
configured ? The Locale should be among them + the default font, …."
I didnt configure <fo:root> parameters...

 This email and any files transmitted with it are CONFIDENTIAL and intended
 Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, or distribution of the material within
  this email is strictly forbidden.
 Any views or opinions presented within this e-mail are solely those of the
  author and do not necessarily represent those of Odyssey Financial
Technologies SA unless otherwise specifically stated.
 An electronic message is not binding on its sender. Any message referring to
 If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
  and delete the original.