cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Piechowicz <tomasz.piechow...@gmail.com>
Subject Passing parameters with cocoon.redirectTo via POST
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 20:02:51 GMT
Hi.

I have flowscript function that shows form to user. After user edit form
flow function saves data to xmldb and then shows page to user with
information confiriming action. My problem is that after I use :

cocoon.sendPage("admin-rateprojects", {"infomessage" : infoMessage});

user still have continuation id :
014511753e6436884b57732e7d8a7d7c57357d0a.continue in URL and after I
refresh page server repeat action of saving data to xmldb.
On the other hand if I use:

cocoon.redirectTo("admin-rateprojects")

I don`t know how to pass parameter with information to user via POST or
JSON. I tried to pass parameters with GET and it works ok but it doesn`t
satisfy me :/.

Is it generaly possible to pass parameters to redirectTo() via POST ?

Regards,
Tomasz Piechowicz