cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Kalia <gaurav.ka...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Modifying MIME-TYPE with ImageReader
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2009 16:04:09 GMT
> What, exactly, comes back to the browser ?
2) A correct JPEG image, visibile on the browser

> Moreover, a look at the HTTP headers (both request and response) will
> help sorting this out
I will look into the header and will post it here.
> I don't see the point of a client requesting a JPEG image and
> receiving a GIF one instead

This is because in my CustomReader i am modifying the image like
converting a rectangular image into circular image and making the rest
of the part other then the circular image transparent and JPG images
does not transparency i guess.

This is the reason i am converting the JPG image into GIF.

Regards
Gaurav