cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "joao tiago a. m. viegas" <jtvie...@gmail.com>
Subject problem showing pdf as text/plain with resourcereader
Date Sat, 17 Oct 2009 08:34:09 GMT
Hello everyone,

i'm having this problem where i want to read static pdf files in the server
and "supply" them to the browser for being read by the acrobat pdf plugin.
The plugin always complains about it being a text/plain file.
I'm using the default resource reader and specifying the mime-type, just
like in the user documentation, strictly by the book.
I've seen this message thread which states that it is something that is not
yet implemented, but it was 6 years ago:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@cocoon.apache.org/msg04668.html

the cocoon version is 2.1 on a centos 5.
Do you have any information regarding this question?

Best Regards
joão tiago viegas