cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara_slu...@wro.vectranet.pl>
Subject Re: embedding fonts
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 19:53:30 GMT
Hello

Do you have metrics files with hungarian characters? If I remember
well you have to get ttf fonts with hungarian characters and build xml
metric files with commands similar to these:

java -classpath classes:lib\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework-
cvs-20020806.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;lib\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar;lib
\xalan-2.4.1.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -d DEBUG fonts
\TIMES.ttf fonts\TIMES.xml
java -classpath classes:lib\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework-
cvs-20020806.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;lib\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar;lib
\xalan-2.4.1.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -d DEBUG fonts
\TIMESBD.ttf fonts\TIMESBD.xml
java -classpath classes:lib\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework-
cvs-20020806.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;lib\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar;lib
\xalan-2.4.1.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -d DEBUG fonts
\TIMESBI.ttf fonts\TIMESBI.xml
java -classpath classes:lib\fop.jar;lib\avalon-framework-
cvs-20020806.jar;lib\xml-apis.jar;lib\xercesImpl-2.2.1.jar;lib
\xalan-2.4.1.jar org.apache.fop.fonts.apps.TTFReader -d DEBUG fonts
\TIMESI.ttf fonts\TIMESI.xml

Then you build your configuration file userconfig.xml:

<configuration>
<fonts>
TIMES.ttf">
file="fonts/TIMESBD.ttf">
weight="normal"/>
file="fonts/TIMESBI.ttf">
weight="normal"/>
file="fonts/TIMESI.ttf">
weight="normal"/>
</fonts>
</configuration>

Once you have done all this you can refer to your userconfig.xml in
your sitemap.

Ttf (true type fonts) can be found on the net or perhaps you have them
in your operating system.

Barara