Hi Gaurav/Anish

Can you make sure that you are not passing the image info of source image into your code?

You have to change the image info according to GIF image as well as you are converting JPG to GIF.

Thanks Sachin, it worked..... :-)

As we used ImageInfo object according to the GIF format, it returned us proper GIF file on the browser.