cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Reinhard Pötz <reinh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cocoon3 sitemap call
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2009 22:08:40 GMT
Thomas Markus wrote:
> hi,
>
> i tried to manually load and invoke a sitemap and it works fine now. but
> how can i access resulting content type? i cant find something.

Have a look at the RequestProcessor in the cocoon-servlet module. It's
an example of how to invoke a sitemap in a servlet environment.

That's also my advice for your "cocoon3 inside portlets" question - and
maybe you can even use the RequestProcessor directly but I'm not sure if
you have access to everything that it needs (see the RequestProcessor's
constructor).