cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: log4j issues...
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:48:13 GMT
If you used the maven archetype to create a webapp block there should be a src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/log4j.xml

Mine looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/">
  <appender name="CORE" class="org.apache.log4j.FileAppender">
    <param name="File"   value="${spider.catalinaDirPath}/logs/productinformation.log"
/>
    <param name="Append" value="false" />
      <param name="ConversionPattern" value="%d %-5p %t %c - %m%n"/>
    </layout>
  </appender>

  <root>
    <priority value="${spider.loglevel}"/>