cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jos Snellings <Jos.Snelli...@pandora.be>
Subject Re: character encoding of a HttpServletRequest
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 09:12:02 GMT
Thanks, I will try CharacterEncodingFilter!
I will lookup in the code were filtering takes place, because the
problem is rather that it looks like the form data are filtered twice.

In addition, do I remember right that there used to be a cocoon servlet
setting,
    <init-param>
    	<param-name>form-encoding</param-name>
        <param-value>UTF-8</param-value>
    </init-param>

Cheers, thanks for the hint. I will post the result... I will certainly
not be the only person who is confronted with this problem.

Jos