cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Shahriar Aghajani <aghaj...@principle.com>
Subject Re: xml file
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 22:23:53 GMT
Hi tgarijo,

My apologies, but I'm a bit unclear,  are you asking a question or
making a statement?

Am I to understand you'd like to get the submitted xml, but also access
some additional parameters?

We can't mix 2 generators, only one generator per pipeline.

If this is the case, maybe something like this would work for you

<map:generate type="stream">
    <map:parameter name="form-name" value="myFormFieldName"/>
</map:generator>
<map:transform src="myxsl.xsl">
    <map:parameter name="alpha" value="{request-param:alpha}"/>
    <map:parameter name="beta" value="{request-param:beta}"/>
</map:transform>

and then in your xslt access those parameters using <xsl:param
name="alpha"/> at the very top.

Cheers.