cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Schmitz <jeffandmon...@mac.com>
Subject CForms simple example
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 16:10:26 GMT
hello,
    I'm trying to run the CForms simple example with cocoon 2.1.11.  I
think I've created all the files as instructed, but when I run I get
the following exception:

org.apache.avalon.framework.service.ServiceException: Non-existing
component for this hint (Key='form')

I'm thinking it has something with the following line in my flowscript:

cocoon.load("resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/
Form.js");

Perhaps I haven't installed this file in the proper place?  I did a
search and I can't find Form.js anywhere on my computer, but I'm
guessing it's embedded in a jar file somewhere.

Thanks,
Jeff