cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Schmitz, Jeffrey A" <Jeffrey.A.Schm...@boeing.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon.load
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:08:55 GMT
Thanks,

   I do have the cocoon-forms-block.jar in my lib folder, but it still can't seem to find
it.  And actually, I have all the same jar files that are in the jetty WEB-INF lib in my tomcat
webapp lib too.

I also tried moving the js file to the same folder as the sitemap and changing the reference
to just

cocoon.load("Form.js");

And still no luck.

Also, is there somewhere that describes what all the prefixes mean for the cocoon.load call?

Jeff