cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tomek Piechowicz <tomasz.piechow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot set width of selection-list
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:09:53 GMT

Hi Robby.

I`m very sorry for wasting your time, I should look into style sheet
before posting. I used firebug to sse styling of widget on form and I
found that :

styles.css :

select {
max-width:484px;
min-width:269px;
}

Finally I set min-width to 30px in my class and it works now. I`m
curious why min-width of select is set exactly to 269px ?

Regards,
Tomek Piechowicz

you can use the @class attribute on a <fi:styling> element.