cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Paul Joseph <pjos...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: email not working in Cocoon 2.1.11 (I think)
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 10:42:24 GMT
Hi There,

Thank you for your reply.

I found that I had to delete three "geronimo" jars in the WEB-INF/lib
directory and also a j2ee_1.4.jar that was also there.  It now works.

My mail code was using mail.jar from JavaMail and it had a method in it
that was being blocked when these other four jars  mentioned above were
present.  The geronimo jars apparently are known to cause mail to fail
"silently".

Paul