cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steven Dolg <steven.d...@indoqa.com>
Subject Re: [C3] Reloading the sitemap
Date Mon, 07 Jun 2010 11:27:39 GMT
Hugh Sparks schrieb:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Dolg" <steven.dolg@indoqa.com>

I'm afraid I cannot answer that.

However I would guess that's rather far from the current use-cases and
might even require some kind of callbacks and in turn (potentially) a
dependency from your application to the ReloadingClassloader.

If you just want to watch the filesystem and be notified about changes
there is the FilesystemAlterationMonitor (FAM) in
http://commons.apache.org/jci/commons-jci-fam/index.html
But this will require some glue code to be integrated into your application.

I guess if it's just one specific file it's reasonable to check it yourself.
But then the desire for more control and configuration creeps up and you
start adding and tweaking...  you know what I mean... :-P

HTH