cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nils Kaiser <NilsKai...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: high memory usage in MemoryAspectDataStore (portal block)
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 20:31:36 GMT
  Hi,

I actually found out what was wrong! We had accidentally set the
pipelines for profile loading (pipeline "load-global-profile") to
"noncaching", which caused Cocoon (GroupBasedProfileManager) to reload
the profile at every login instead of once!

Maybe that should be mentioned in the documentation for the portal
profiles and in a comment in cocoon.xconf or the 2.2 spring files... Or
GroupBasedProfileManager could throw an exception as it is creating a
memory leak with the wrong behavior.

Best,

Nils Kaiser