cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robby Pelssers" <robby.pelss...@ciber.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon 2.2 + openjpa
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 08:41:24 GMT
You might want to disable everything from the rcl.properties file.  I had similar issues in
the past and that helped fixing the classloader issue.

Robby

From: Ali Mahdoui [mailto:mahdoui@hotmail.de]
Sent: Friday, June 11, 2010 10:22 AM
To: Cocoon users
Subject: RE: Cocoon 2.2 + openjpa

I have all that configured. The problem when i call fom some class this code
BeanClass bean = manager.find(BeanClass.class, id);
i get always the exception that BeanClass can not be cast to BeanClass....
After some debug jobs if found that the ClassLoader of the entitiyManagerFactory is another
as the one of my calling class
and because of that i become the exception.
I am wondering if there is some spring configuration properties which schold be set, such
that the entityManager uses another classLoader (for example the one of the calling block...)

Thanks for any help
Ali