cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Luca Morandini <lmorand...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: Aggregated Transformer
Date Fri, 11 Jun 2010 07:21:42 GMT
On 11/06/10 09:12, Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Is it not possible to define a resource which includes these 3 transformers?
>
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/sitemap.html
>
> <map:resources>
>    <map:resource name="chainedTransformer">
>      <map:transform type="myTransformer1"/>
>      <map:transform type="myTransformer2"/>
>      <map:transform type="myTransformer3"/>
>    </map:resource>
> </map:resources>
>
> And just call this chainedTransformer?

That was my initial idea too ;)

But resources are useful to reduce redundancy in case of repeated pipeline
fragments to call from many pipelines. Ali's problem seems different: he wants
something to ease the call from *other blocks*... hence my perplexity,

Ali, do you mind sharing the relevant pipeline fragments ?

Regards,

P.S.
By the way, I never tried calling resources from blocks other than the one
defining it.