cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ron Van den Branden <ron.vandenbran...@kantl.be>
Subject Re: upgrading cocoon-2.1 to FOP-1.0
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 13:43:01 GMT
Hi again,

It seems I shouted too early (and for once I'm happy about that!).
Apparently, it's my Firefox choking on the PDF output (probably
memory-related, since restarting FF solved the issue). When I checked
with Opera, all seemed to work perfectly! I can confirm following steps
work for integrating FOP-1.0 in Cocoon-2.1.12-dev source code:

Op 26/07/2010 14:56, Ron Van den Branden schreef:
> Thanks, but no success here... This is what I did:
>     -replace fop-related jars in %COCOON_HOME%\lib\* with updated
> versions from FOP-1.0 + added missing ones
>     -updated %COCOON_HOME%\lib\jars.xml to those new version numbers /
> jars
>     -rebuild Cocoon

Thanks again,

Ron