cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <scher...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem encoding using SendMailTransformer
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 07:52:25 GMT
On Tue, 2010-10-05 at 10:17 -0700, mvalencia wrote:
> Hi
>
>   I did what you tell me, and the result is:

The first line (the xml declaration) is?

> <document>
> <sendmail>
> <smtphost>mail-int.andaluciajunta.es</smtphost>
> <smtpport>25</smtpport>
> <from>miguel.valencia@juntadeandalucia.es</from>
> <to>miguel.valencia@juntadeandalucia.es</to>
> <subject>españa camión</subject>
>           Nombre del remitente: prueba, Miguel<br />
>           Mensaje:Prueba de mensaje en españa, camión.</body>
>
> <reply-to>miguel.valencia@juntadeandalucia.es</reply-to>
> </sendmail>
> </document>

Did you use a <map:serialize type="utf8-xml"/>? Can you attach the xml
to exclude problems that the mail client may produce? The underlying
server has the locale UTF8_ES?

> It's seems that all text lose encoding, but I have checked that emails have
> subject correct and bad encoding on body field.
> I load a test email:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p29889393/test-email.txt test-email.txt

Hmm, let us do some tests:
1) create a new match where you use the above input but
a) use #&266; for all latin characters
b) write the "españa" yourself
where you save the document and store them on the file system.
2) use <body src="cocoon://yourBody.xml"> and <body
src="cocoon://yourBody.xml" mime-type="text/plain"> and create a match
for the body.

What is happening?

salu2
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems