cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From mvalencia <>
Subject problem encoding using SendMailTransformer
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:26:56 GMT

Hi all

  I have a problem using the code of:
org.apache.cocoon.mail.transformation.SendMailTransformer, when I send an
email, target user always receive the field body with strange characters, so
seemd bad encoding, and is curious only the field body, the subject is ok.

I work with encoding UTF-8, and I check Tomcat configuration is good:
 * parameter: URIEncoding="UTF-8"
 * SetCharacterEncoding = UTF-8
 * container-encoding = utf-8
 *  form-encoding = utf-8

I check encoding os serializers on Cocoon, too:
<map:serializer name="xml-utf8" mime-type="text/xml"
</map:serializer >
<map:serializer name="xhtml"
          <doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN</doctype-public>

I only see that There is any problem on AbstractSAXTransformer to recovery
data from textarea field on HTML, because is the diference between field
subject and body.

Thank you
View this message in context:
Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message