cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From mvalencia <>
Subject Re: problem encoding using SendMailTransformer
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 17:17:52 GMT


  I did what you tell me, and the result is:
<subject>españa camión</subject>
<body mime-type="text/plain">
          Nombre del remitente: prueba, Miguel<br />
          Mensaje:Prueba de mensaje en españa, camión.</body>


It's seems that all text lose encoding, but I have checked that emails have
subject correct and bad encoding on body field.
I load a test email: test-email.txt 
View this message in context:
Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message