cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From mvalencia <miguel.valen...@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: problem encoding using SendMailTransformer
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:28:15 GMT

hi everybody

  I have found one solution to my problem. I change attribute "mime-type" of
email:body on xsl page from transform cocoon to value:"text/xml" and now the
email arrive well. Exactly:
old = <email:body mime-type="text/plain">
new = <email:body mime-type="text/xml">

In the code of SendMailTransformer.java I see that when mime-type is
text/plain body set with MimeMessage variable and when mime-type is another
value the body field set with MimeBodyPart variable.
It seem that MimeMessage variable does not manage encoding correctly.

Anyway for me the matter is fixed.

Thanks all.

-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/problem-encoding-using-SendMailTransformer-tp29886850p29950964.html
Sent from the Cocoon - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message