cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Barbara Slupik <barbara_slu...@wro.vectranet.pl>
Subject Re: Deploying a Cocoon 2.2 webapp in Tomcat 6.0.20
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:54:46 GMT
I had similar problem. I fixed it by adding:

	<filter>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.RequestContextFilter</
filter-class>
	</filter>

	<filter-mapping>
		<filter-name>springRequestContextFilter</filter-name>
		<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
		<dispatcher>FORWARD</dispatcher>
		<dispatcher>REQUEST</dispatcher>
	</filter-mapping>