cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mark H. Wood" <mw...@IUPUI.Edu>
Subject Documentation for component-configurations, global-variables?
Date Wed, 19 Jan 2011 18:54:43 GMT
I need to understand a sitemap that begins:

<map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
  <map:pipelines>

    <map:component-configurations>
      <global-variables>
        <theme-path>IUPUIScholarWorks</theme-path>
        <theme-name>IUPUIScholarWORKS theme</theme-name>
      </global-variables>
    </map:component-configurations>

Apparently this stuff didn't exist in 2.0 and is deprecated in 2.2,
and I haven't tracked it down in the 2.1 documentation either.  We're
currently running on 2.2 and getting some deprecation messages that
I'd like to address as time permits.

It appears that 2.2 wants us to use Spring to do something analogous,
but first I need to know in detail what the old way is doing so that I
can work out how to do the same thing the new way.

Asking whether markets are efficient is like asking whether people are smart.