cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Huib Verweij <Huib.Ver...@mpi.nl>
Subject Re: ValidationReportTransformer in 2.2?
Date Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:55:52 GMT
> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone got the old 2.1 (schema, not form) Validation block working in
> 2.2?

I am using the validation transformer in 2.2, I can't remember me doing anything special for
it, I have this in my Spring application context:

  <bean name="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.Transformer/validate"
    class="org.apache.cocoon.transformation.ValidatingTransformer"
    scope="prototype" />

and this in my sitemap:

	<map:transform type="validate" src="startLetterSearch.xsd"/>

and this in the pom.xml:

        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.cocoon</groupId>
            <artifactId>cocoon-validation-impl</artifactId>
            <version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </dependency>

It does the trick.

Huib.

--
Drs. Huib Verweij
Senior software developer - The Language Archive