cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Huib Verweij <Huib.Ver...@mpi.nl>
Subject Re: ValidationReportTransformer in 2.2?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 12:23:46 GMT

Op 7 mrt 2011, om 12:10 heeft Myles Byrne het volgende geschreven:

> Thanks, Huib, that must be it:
>
> Although i've built Cocoon in my repos, and there are .java files for the specific validation
functions i'm seeking to call, cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar and it's POM are
nowhere to be found, locally or online. My best explanation for my problems is that this file
was in an online Maven repo a couple of weeks ago, and now is not.

> Does anyone know where or how to find cocoon-validation-impl-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar ?

Build cocoon 2.2 using "./build.sh clean install" iirc. I might take some tweaking of the
poms to get it to build successfully.

Hartelijke groet,

Huib.