cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Nathaniel Grove <nd...@virginia.edu>
Subject Location of I18N catalogs
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:18:48 GMT
I am new to using the Cocoon I18N feature and have only worked off the
example given in samples/i18n. The way I have it set up is that the
catalogs are in their own /translations/ folder at the top level of the
project. The location is then set in the map:transformer element for i18n:

<catalogues default="messages">
<catalogue id="messages" name="messages" location="translations"/>
</catalogues>

I was wondering if it is possible to get the i18n catalogs from a
location outside of Cocoon, such as a database via a PHP script that
formats it into the proper XML. I tried setting the location to a cocoon
relative pipeline "cocoon:/..." that read in an outside XML file but
this didn't work. Is it possible to do something like this?

Thanks,

Than G.